THE TRUTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shungite Research I Have Done

2 posters

Go down

Shungite Research I Have Done Empty Shungite Research I Have Done

Post by KeepupPsych 22.10.23 22:55

Shungite.Com wrote:When you live near electric towers, cell phone towers, or anything that produces electrical signals, or interference from time to time, you could be living near a death trap. Why? It’s because places like these produce electromagnetic frequencies, and signals that are invisible to the human eye, but are absorbed in the body much like radiation. In many cases, it acts like a very slow radiation that invades the body and slowly destroys body cells, and immune system. This can cause slow but definite problems in your body. Shungite Stone has been found to naturalize these problems to a certain extent.

Surface skin problems can happen to anyone. Excessive exposure to the sun can bring sunburn, but excessive repeated exposure from the sun can bring, or begin skin cancer. If you are near electrical towers, or cell phone towers, these problems may begin to be worse than a normal case. The electromagnetic frequencies, and waves can penetrate through your house walls, and then the skin creating the loss of your healthy immune system which also allows diseases to take hold beginning slowly at first. They can progress as your immune system fails little by little.
What can be worse, a doctor may see this as an age process problem that can’t be improved thus misdiagnosing the full problem. His lack of understanding of what is actually happening in your home atmosphere, and his complete focus on only medical problems in the human body will only tell him certain things. It’s up to us to understand how our body works, and what can help it thrive in today’s world. If you live in such a place, and can not move away, take extra care with a few Shungite pyramids that can neutralize and control some of the frequency interaction with your body. Shungite health benefits begin when you begin placing Shungite in places where you’re exposed to these negative frequencies the most.

Well Anyways What Do You Think SHould I Look Into THis? I Must Say As The Resident Expert On Telephonic Radiation This Comes AS Quite A Shock TO Me That It Has Been So Openly Posted About On Line? And As Early As 2005! Wowie!
KeepupPsych
KeepupPsych

Humor : Zaney! :lol:

Back to top Go down

Shungite Research I Have Done Empty Re: Shungite Research I Have Done

Post by lore-ness-monster69 25.10.23 13:15

I bet its because of bears. Theyee aging you while you sleep or something. Idk. Radio/electromagnetic waves dont actually impact people like that so maybe youre just old and this shi got.com wants to sell you snake oils
lore-ness-monster69
lore-ness-monster69
WARNED
FOR BREAKING RULES

Humor : the coolest

https://www.deviantart.com/midnight-ghost-story

Back to top Go down

Post by lore-ness-monster69 25.10.23 13:17

lore-ness-monster69 wrote:shi got.com

Shungite.cum
lore-ness-monster69
lore-ness-monster69
WARNED
FOR BREAKING RULES

Humor : the coolest

https://www.deviantart.com/midnight-ghost-story

Back to top Go down

Shungite Research I Have Done Empty Telephonics PROOF

Post by KeepupPsych 26.10.23 9:42

lore-ness-monster69 wrote:I bet [It’s] because of bears. [They’re] aging you while you sleep or something. [I Don’t Know].Radio/electromagnetic waves [don’t] actually impact people like that[,] so maybe [you’re] just old[,] and this [shungite.com] wants to sell you snake oils[.]

It Very Clearly Says No Sceptics Are Supposed To Be On This Site And Having Viewed Your Other Posts I Do Not Know Why You Are Here On This Web Site For BELIEVERS Who Support Each Other Instead Of Tearing Eachother down. But Since I am the premiere Researcher Of Telephonics, I Have All Of My Proof As A Dissertation Which Uou Can Down Load Right At THIS LINK:
[REDACTED FOR PRIVACY RESONANCE] & COX, P. [url=https:/doi.org/10.1038/201573a0]Electromagnetic Radiation Effects Carotid Blood Flow Changes in the Conscious Rat[/url]. Nature 201, 573–574 (1964).
KeepupPsych
KeepupPsych

Humor : Zaney! :lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum